Tuesday 24 May 2011

News from Purgatory

I realise that I haven't shared with you my recent visit to the Museum of Purgatory...




It is a very small museum and a lot of the exhibits are quite similar - usually involving a burned hand or fingerprints.. It was very dark inside and the people looking after it were actually very nice and not creepy at all, as you might expect.

I think I might try my own version of a message from Purgatory - possibly indenting my hand into some room temperature lard - having perhaps first smeared it in warm marmite - for that burnt kind of aesthetic?
What do you think?

Then I can wipe my hand on some starched fabric so that it looks like a greasy apparition from the other world..

That museum made me feel very uncomfortably at home - reminding me of things from my childhood that I thought I had forgotten....

No comments:

Post a Comment