Sunday 9 October 2011

Three months of Roman light in one image...


Many thanks to Justin Quinnell who gave me one of his three month cameras which I attached to the mezzanine in my studio at the beginning of April on my first morning in Rome.

Here it is in-situ......




 ...And there it stayed, until the end of June...


This is the result 



Three months of beautiful Roman light in a funny old beercan...


Justin opened the can, processed the contents and sent me the final image this morning.


If you are in Brighton on Tuesday 11th October, I will be in-conversation with John Gill to talk about the Fellowship and the new work I made at the British School at Rome. It would be lovely to see you there.  For details and further information, please click here.

3 comments:

  1. Amazing image! Good luck with the talk. Too far for to attend sorry to say.
    all the best
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mind boggling image. Throws up all sorts of notions but too early in the morning to contemplate. Good luck with the talk. Wish I could attend.
    All the best Sian
    Ingrid

    ReplyDelete
  3. इस वर्ष विभिन्न राज्य और केंद्रीय विश्वविद्यालयों के तहत बीए फाइनल ईयर की परीक्षा में बहुत से छात्र उपस्थित हुए और अब वे ba 3rd year time table की तलाश कर रहे हैं

    ReplyDelete